Six week Training and nutrition advice to Lower your Blood Pressure.
The number one killer in the West are heart-related issues, the major causes?
- Overwork, both mentally and physically.
- Poor and irregular diet, eating high salt content foods
- Not enough moderate exercise.
- Lack of adequate rest, 3 plus hours of deep sleep
With my six week cycle we test your starting point, Today, then transition you into improvements that start to lower your blood pressure.
- Stage one is assessment, body fat and lean mass, blood pressure.
- The nutritional content of your eating habits; improvements that we can make.
- Training plan according to your physical condition, stress levels, injuries, I will train with you keeping you focused.